Location: This position may be located anywhere within the United States.
Reports to: VP, Data and Analytics
Position: Part time, 10-40 hours per week
Who we are:
The Recycling Partnership was created with a clear, bold vision: transform recycling across America by making it as easy to recycle as it is to throw things away. Through leading partnerships, we create thriving community recycling systems. Since 2015, we have achieved year over year growth and are positioned as the leader within the recycling industry as well as the broader sustainability and circular economy networks.
Act with Intention and Integrity, Embrace Change and Drive Action, Play Well with Others and Have Fun are just a few of the core values we live by. We have a fast-paced culture of innovation, compassion, integrity and continual learning that doesn’t just exist, but is continuously cultivated so that we always remain employee-focused.
How we work:
- Focused on transforming recycling for good across the United States with a focus on mission, action, and measurement of our impact.
- Actively committed to our Core Values and what they stand for: Act with Intention & Integrity; Embrace Change & Drive Action; Partnership is Part of Our Name for a Reason, Play Well With Others; Pursue Growth and Learning; Have Fun; Be your Whole Self and finally, Take Time to Reflect and Dream.
- Employee-focused. Take a look at this short video about The Recycling Partnership team.
- Collaborative in our approach to success.
- Dedicated to excellence in everything we do.
As part of The Recycling Partnership’s continuing quest to understand the complete picture of recycling in the U.S, we are gathering some basic information about thousands of community programs to help us develop strategies to catalyze the circular economy. We are looking for folks with some knowledge of the recycling system to look up community programs and record some basic information about each one. Examples include whether there is a curbside program, what type of containers they use, how a resident gets access, if they have drop-off locations and a couple of other items. We’re also looking for what materials each community accepts. This part-time work will require you to locate recycling information online, fill out a simple form and upload any corresponding files. You will be assigned groups of communities based on size location and other factors. We are looking for anywhere from 10 – 40 hours per week over a 4 to 8 week period.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with Part-Time Job in the subject and send the following information in the body of the e-mail:
- Phone number
- Describe your recycling experience.
- How many hours can you devote per week?
- How many weeks do you have available?
- Do you have access to high-speed internet?