We offer companies and organizations a voluntary solution to the urgent need to improve recycling.
The Benefits of Partnership
- We believe that together we can make a measurable impact on recycling in the United States.
- Public-private partnerships to strengthen the reverse supply chain.
- By partnering with us, a long trusted vehicle for getting good work done, it allows you to fulfill corporate sustainability goals.
How to Become a Funder
We offer companies and organizations a vehicle to make a meaningful impact on recycling. We provide an opportunity for corporate brands to be linked to recycling, but even more important, it is designed to make real progress towards improving recycling across the country.
- Proactively supporting recycling – after your products are purchased and consumed – demonstrates corporate concern and social responsibility. We believe that just as important is ensuring that you get recognized for your effort.
- Providing a national opportunity to show your commitment to recycling and have a real impact on recycling in the U.S.
- Targeting markets and/or areas of special interest.
- Impacting recycling rates of the various commodities of importance to your company.
Together we can build a stronger culture of recycling in the United States.
Please contact Executive Director, Keefe Harrison, at email@example.com or (864) 760-8828