Together, we are solving for circularity.
Join more than 80 leading companies working together to make packaging more circular, increase access to recycled materials, and transform community recycling programs and recycling facilities through targeted investments nationwide.
The Partnership’s Impact Highlights
The Recycling Partnership is leading systematic change and delivering environmental, economic, and social impacts throughout the recycling supply chain. Learn more in our 2022 Impact Report.
You Have Goals, We Have Solutions
We’re convening the people and data to solve challenges across the recycling value chain, and to help you meet climate and sustainability goals:
Establish and deliver on circular packaging commitments
- Circular Packaging Assessment Tool: Determine if your package can navigate the recycling system and discover the necessary actions to advance packaging toward recyclability and meet sustainability goals.
- Material Coalitions: Take action to address material-specific challenges by joining a Partnership-led Coalition or other industry efforts.
- Plastic IQ: Utilize this free digital resource to assess your plastic packaging strategy and set impactful targets to address plastic waste and realize corporate sustainability goals.
Deliver new tons of recycled material
Systemic Investment: Invest in new or improved access, education and infrastructure in communities across the U.S. Unique granting streams include:
- Recycling Inclusion Fund: Address racial disparities and systemic challenges in the U.S. waste and recycling industries.
- Small Town Access Fund: Support new or improved access and education for the more than 18,000 small and rural municipalities in the U.S. with populations of less than 50,000.
- The Center for Sustainable Behavior & Impact: Deliver people-focused solutions designed to drive measurable improvement in residential recycling behaviors and boost confidence in U.S. recycling.
Support policies to provide equitable access to recycling
- Policy Accelerator: Join forward-thinking public and private partners to pursue policy solutions that create a more circular economy.
- Paying It Forward: Understand and invest in what it will take to level up the U.S. recycling system.