We know that many communities utilize drop-off sites for dual- and single-stream recycling programs where curbside collection isn’t always available. These locations are important for community participation and play a huge role in the volume and quality of the local recycling stream. We also know that local government program resources can be limited.
The Partnership’s proven and tested recycling contamination reduction process can be replicated by communities across the country. That’s why we’ve created this kit for drop-off sites. Implementing this kit will not only help kick-start a better-quality material stream, but it will also provide clarity for your residents and a more user-friendly experience.
Proven Results from Implementing this Process
- Decreased overall contamination
- Decreased illegal/illicit dumping
- Decreased occurrences of the most problematic contaminant
- Increased resident participation at recycling drop-off sites
What’s Included in the Kit
- 6 step guide to replicate The Partnership’s drop-off anti-contamination program
- Planning worksheets
- Measurement tools
- Outreach and communication tools
- Staffing and training tools
Try it out for free and get on the road to happy recyclers and higher quality material!
Enter your information to access your Drop-Off Kit.