The Recycling Partnership’s By The Numbers Webinar: Transforming U.S. Recycling with EPR presented in partnership with Resource Recycling’s Policy Now
Please join us online this month for By The Numbers Webinar: Transforming U.S. Recycling with EPR. Save the date for Tuesday, March 21, 1 p.m. ET.
Smart, well-designed extended producer responsibility (EPR) policy supports local recycling programs and residents, increases recycling rates, and advances a circular economy for packaging and printed paper.
By The Numbers Webinar: Transforming U.S. Recycling with EPR, presented in partnership with Resource Recycling’s Policy Now, is designed for municipal stakeholders and policymakers. It will include topics around The Recycling Partnership’s “Increasing Recycling Rates with EPR Policy” report, provide advocacy toolkits and resources for policymakers, discuss myths and facts, and break down the numbers from worldwide programs and potential implications in the U.S., empowering attendees to learn and advocate for smart, well-designed EPR policy.
By The Numbers is a webinar series focused on current trends in the U.S. recycling system and a circular economy.
- Moderated by Dan Leif, Editorial Director of Resource Recycling
- Dylan de Thomas, VP of Public Policy & Government Affairs, The Recycling Partnership
- McKenna Morrigan, Strategic Advisor, Seattle Public Utilities
- Lynn Hoffman, Co-President, Eureka Recycling
- Stefani Millie Grant, Head of External Affairs, Unilever
- Kirsten Witt, Policy Director, The Coca-Cola Company
Register to attend the March 21 webinar