Location: Anywhere within the Continental United States
Reports to: Chief Development Officer
Position: Full time, 40 hours per week, exempt employee
Salary: $65k ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The purpose of this role is to provide coordination and administrative support for the Development Team to build out foundational systems and processes, drive efficiency and speed, and to ensure that fundraising goals are met. In addition, the role will support coordination across The Partnership, including System Optimization, Innovation, Policy and Strategy, Finance, and Marketing and Communication teams.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS JOB
- Managing the Partnership’s CRM tool to ensure records are up to date, to provide reports as necessary, and to work across teams to coordinate training and adoption.
- Managing Development teamwork spaces, ensuring information is current, linked correctly, and easy to navigate
- Light contract administration, ensuring that negotiated contracts are shared appropriately across the organization, timelines are tracked, and stored in the right place
- Partner Meeting Coordination and Organization – Logistics, coordination, creation of shared documents to manage cross-team collaboration, setting up follow ups and de-briefs as necessary
- PowerPoint presentation support – working with the Marketing and Communications and Development teams to build presentation decks.
- Funder research to support meeting prep.
- Support for Funder Engagement Director – setting up meetings, facilitating prep, direct engagement with funders, etc.
- Support for Grant Manager – Maintaining grant application and reporting schedule.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS FOR THIS JOB
- 2-4 years’ experience in a revenue operations environment
- Certified Salesforce and/or HubSpot Administrator
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong business acumen and project management skills, with a bias for data-informed decision-making
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with Operations, Finance, Marketing, Sales
- Ability to independently lead projects including scope, prioritize, and execute initiatives.
- Superior organization and time management are required.
- Demonstrated cross team collaboration.
- Solid oral and written communications skills
Success for this position requires:
- Flexibility and great time management skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good oral and written communications skills, and openness to regularly connect with external stakeholders and funding partners.
- Versatility and ability to take or receive a “no-look-pass” to support other team members.
- Demonstrated alignment with The Recycling Partnership’s core values.
- Competitive spirit to help our team achieve our fundraising goals.
Who we are:
The Recycling Partnership is the action agent transforming the recycling system for good. Our team operates at every level of the recycling value chain. We work on the ground with more than 2,000 U.S. communities around the U.S. to transform underperforming recycling programs and to tackle circular economy challenges. We work with companies to make their packaging more recyclable and help them meet climate and sustainability goals. And we work with government to develop the policy solutions that will address the systemic needs of our recycling system. The Recycling Partnership has the real-world experience, the insights, and the track record to insist on solutions to deliver a recycling system that works and assist our partners in making it a reality.
Since 2015, we have achieved dramatic year over year revenue growth and are positioned as the leader within the recycling industry as well as the broader sustainability and circular economy networks. Our goal is to continue to grow our capacity in service of our mission.
Act with Intention and Integrity, Embrace Change and Drive Action, Play Well with Others and Have Fun are just a few of the core values we live by. We have a fast-paced culture of innovation, compassion, integrity and continual learning that doesn’t just exist, but is continuously cultivated so that we always remain employee-focused.
How we work:
- Focused on advancing circularity through transforming the recycling system in the United States with a focus on mission, action, and measurement of our impact.
- Actively committed to our Core Values and what they stand for: Act with Intention & Integrity; Embrace Change & Drive Action; Partnership is Part of our Name for a Reason, Play Well with Others; Pursue Growth and Learning; Have Fun; Be your Whole Self and finally, Take Time to Reflect and Dream.
- Employee-focused. Take a look at this short video about The Recycling Partnership team.
- Collaborative in our approach to success.
- Dedicated to excellence in everything we do.