Want to unlock the recycling potential of your community? Tune into our webinar on October 25, 2023, at 1 pm ET.
Recycling is a complex reverse supply chain that begins in the household, but there is limited visibility into what actually happens in the home behind closed doors. While we know approximately half of all household recyclables never make it to a materials recycling facility, nobody knows exactly why. We certainly have ideas of challenges potential recyclers face, but what could we be missing?
To confirm our recycling education and public engagement efforts are focused in the right places, we must observe actual home recycling behaviors firsthand and dig deep to understand the emotions and mindsets that drive these behaviors. And that’s exactly what we did.
When & Where
October 25, 2023, at 1 pm ET via Zoom
What You Will Learn
In this webinar, the Center for Sustainable Behavior & Impact will share key insights on the everyday dynamics of household recycling. You’ll learn:
- How recyclable materials flow through the house
- How this flow affects the action to recycle
- And is “twin the bin” the answer?
Host: Louise Bruce, Managing Director of the Center for Sustainable Behavior & Impact, The Recycling Partnership
- Elizabeth Schussler, Senior Director of Social Change, Behavior, and Impact, The Recycling Partnership
- Michelle Metzler, Director of Community Programs, The Recycling Partnership
- Alita Kane, Community Program Manager, The Recycling Partnership
- Asami Tanimoto, Senior Business Systems & Analytics Manager, The Recycling Partnership