During the Motivational Messaging and In-Home Recycling webinars, you had questions. And there just wasn’t enough time to answer them so we brought back our speakers for a special Q&A Follow Up Webinar. We answered questions about how to unlock the secrets of effective recycling messaging and audience segmentation, help tailor your outreach to maximize recycling participation, and further explained the insights of household recycling behavior.
Host and Speakers
Host – Louise Bruce, Managing Director of the Center for Sustainable Behavior & Impact, The Recycling Partnership
- Michelle Metzler, Director of Community Programs, The Recycling Partnership
- Elizabeth Schussler, Senior Director of Social Change, Behavior, and Impact, The Recycling Partnership
- Alita Kane, Community Program Manager, The Recycling Partnership
- Asami Tanimoto, Senior Business Systems & Analytics Manager, The Recycling Partnership
- Joseph Sherlock, Principal Behavioral Scientist, Center for Advanced Hindsight at Duke University
- Lisa Ruggero, Assistant Director of Programs, Syracuse University Center for Sustainability Community Solutions
- Tom Williams, Co-Founder and CEO, Point Forward
- Brandon Berry, PhD, Managing Partner, Point Forward
Thank you for joining us today. Next steps:
- Complete this survey.
- Create your account today in the Recycling Program Solutions Hub!
- Save the Date for a behavior change-focused workshop on February 21-22, 2024, in Palo Alto, CA.
Resources Mentioned During the Webinar
- Center for Sustainable Behavior and Impact Knowledge Report
- Visit resources and create an account in the Recycling Program Solutions Hub!
- The Recycling Partnership Grant Opportunities
- Blog Posts:
- Campaign resources and images:
- Introduction to Equitable Recycling Outreach Guide
- Recycle Right NY Outreach Materials